05 . Payroll and Attendance
- Full management of employees’ wages (board of directors – employees – fixed wages)
- Full management of different schedule types (daily - weekly - monthly)
- Annual cumulative calculation of taxes on wages and salaries
- Generation of reports for reading and analyzing wages, salaries, and their related items
- Issuance of administrative certificates and reports for employees
- Compliance with the requirements of the Ministry of Finance of (R3, R1-3, R4, R5, R6,R7,R8, and R10)
- Compliance with the requirements of the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) forms such as employee hiring form, work certificate, and other forms
- Export R5, R6, and R7 reports to Excel
- Role-based access for high security measures
- Monitors employees’ attendance
- Reflects hours covered and over-time
- Defines dynamic working intervals for groups of employees (hourly, weekly, monthly, daily, shifts, and schedules)
- Manages vacations and off-days
- Defines general rules for overtime and absences
- Integrated with payroll module
- Configurable with any time attendance device
- SQL Server 2008+
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
IDS offers 1 day implementation services to make sure the application is deployed correctly on the server and client computers. Backup setup is also part of the implementation.
You will receive free upgrades during the warranty and/or maintenance period. Upgrading will guarantee that you take advantage of the new features and capabilities right away.
IDS offers complete training on the installed software, how to use the software, how to back-up the database and other technical details.
IDS monitors the system for up-time and track its error log ensuring all issues are escalated and promptly resolved. Support includes the following:
- Analysis and bug fixing when notified
- Minor enhancements/changes
- Provision of patches/updates bug fixing for software
IDS adopts a well-developed procedure for recording calls, following up on our clients, and providing general support. We usually call you back within 24 hours with a solution at hand for most situations. Emergency calls are taken seriously and given priority with the intention to provide immediate solution to the problem(s).