- Education: Bachelor in graphic design, digital design, multimedia or any related field. Masters is a plus.
- Experience: 1+ years of experience as UI designer.
Digital Designer Role:
- Creating digital assets for multimedia and graphics projects, including: websites, mobile apps, advertising, animation, emails, social media, and interactive displays.
- Defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, and layouts. Shaping the visual aspects of websites, webapps, mobile apps and more.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to take ideas from concept to execution, working with project managers, design teams, and information technologists.
- Using the latest software and applications to design and develop digital solutions
Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe XD/Figma (plus)
Requirements and skills:
- Proven graphic designing experience (software and web design experience)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines